Author: Dr. Chung
Many people are quite unfamiliar with IVF, not very clear treatment of the content and efficacy, and even the wrong idea that the test-tube treatment will cause some sequelae. Today we'll talk about the overview of IVF. First of all, what is IVF?
· Ovulation stimulation allows many follicles to grow with the egg
· Egg surgery, move the egg out of the body
· Fertilization in the lab.
· To develop a fertilized egg into an embryo
· To implant the embryo into the womb.
If you think there is a lot of steps, there is nothing wrong with wanting to be pregnant. In fact, normal in vivo fertilization also requires similar steps, but these processes in vivo mechanisms can be carried out. In the natural environment of, the human body experiences the following procedure:
· Self-ovulation stimulation, discharge a mature egg
· Smooth fallopian tubes need to be able to catch eggs
· Eggs are fertilized with sperm in the fallopian tube.
· Fertilized embryos need to grow continuously
· The growing embryo needs to move from the fallopian tube to the womb.
But when the body does not have the means to complete these steps properly, it can lead to infertility. At this time, we need to put the body in the process of pregnancy deficiencies, the use of medical methods to complement, or even moved to the outside to complete, that is, the IVF course.
Do test-tube babies need to be done before they can get pregnant?
Many people are worried that babies born by means of artificial test-tube are more problematic? Test-Tube baby also need to pass the manual test tube way to be able to conceive? The answer is that test-tube babies, like naturally pregnant babies, may find problems during pregnancy, but the odds of finding problems are the same. All production and inspection projects are therefore still to be carried out. Do you know? Lewis Brown (Louise Brown ) is the world's first IVF baby, born in the UK, 1978 July. She was naturally pregnant at the age of and gave birth to her own baby. so far, more than test-tube babies have been born, and thousands of test-tube babies are added each year.
Who needs to undergo IVF treatment?
IVF is effective for all infertility factors, in addition to infertility caused by serious uterine structure problems, such as serious adhesions in the uterus, or no uterus patients. Couples who do IVF usually have a history of at least one year of not having a natural pregnancy and one or more of the following:
· Irregular fallopian tubes or pelvic cavity adhesion lead to abnormal pelvic structure. This includes, of course, congenital, acquired infections that lead to sticky, or previously tubal ligation.
· male infertility causes low sperm mass or reduced sperm activity. If the condition is too bad, consider using the sperm microinjection (ICSI), which,unlike traditional IVF, can significantly increase the fertilization rate of the egg.
· ovulation stimulation and artificial insemination failure 2-3 Secondary
· older women, more than years old.
· those with lower ovarian inventory or premature ovarian decay have fewer eggs and lower-quality eggs. The next day's FSH with the E2 Check, and the AMH Hormonal examination can help us assess the quality of the ovaries and the amount of inventory. Premature or ovarian failure can be treated with IVF.
· Severe endometriosis, including uterine adenomyosis, ovarian chocolate cyst, or deep invasion of endometriosis in the uterus.
· Unexplained infertility, all tests were done, but no abnormalities were found.
say so much, in the end IVF is how to increase the rate of pregnancy? In simple terms, infertility is a reduction in the fertility of couples, and IVF can enhance the efficiency of human reproduction. Basically, infertility is a casino number game, but the female patient's age increases a little, the chance of winning is reduced. In the IVF process, we will take out a lot of eggs, and in vitro fertilization, carefully trained 3-5 days later, choose the most beautiful embryo will be implanted into the womb. Any remaining embryos can be frozen for future use. In fact, it is also a bit like a number of cycles of natural pregnancy, compressed into a cycle to perform. But most importantly, we skip the eggs in the body . ( treatment for ovulation ), fertilization ( Treating sperm bug dysfunction ), Fallopian tube transport ( treating Fallopian tubes ), and embryonic body development ( The effect of the treatment of endometriosis ), direct the implantation of a long, good embryo in the uterus to achieve pregnancy.